Saturday, December 26, 2009

Season's Screaming !!!

I have been trying for a while to post something new , but I am suffering from a brain stop phase, everyday I get loads of Ideas, but once I'm in front of my laptop I lose track of what I wanted to write about, so I end up deleting the crappy draft .

The last 2 weeks have been really busy for me, lots of welcome backs, goodbyes, new glasses (that I thought would change the way I look to the world...didn't happen), New job location... any one would say " these are endless reasons to write something " but it is just not working.



Last year was a hard one, lots of broken dreams - even small dreams were hard to achieve - , but we still attached ourselves to the 1% of "It wont be that bad" possibility.

Even you believe that a New year is a reason for new hope, it is a milestone for putting the bad things that happened in a closed box, and move on with a smile that indicated that you are sure that next year will be better, but since we all want to forget bad memories and have hope, why do we have to let a stupid calendar do it for us? ... Everyday can be a milestone and we can have the same hope we pretend to have at the beginning of every new year... as Duke Nukem used to say: " Let's kick some ass and chew bubble gum".... Happy New Year.


5 comments:

  1. Happy new year, hope next year to be full with happiness and smiles,and to achieve all ur dreams inshallah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you know i used to chew gum in work, but kicking asses can have some dramatic consequences :)

    nice glasses btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a similar couple of months with lots going on, yet I couldn't write about!
    And I agree that 2009 was one hell of a year! But with every broken dream I think that I grew stronger a bit!
    Maybe that is what it's all about, crushing dreams and hopes so we could see clearly!
    Learning the hard way :D

    Hope 2010 will be a fruitful year filled with delightful challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are 100% correct, of course. Why DO we let the calendar decide when we should look for a new, fresh start??

    Maybe it's all stupid habit.

    I'm banking on 2010 being a monumentally better year for everyone...it simply HAS to be. I truly believe there's nowhere to go but UP!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Whisper :: Thanks a lot whisper, same to, best wishes :)

    @allouh :: Thanks mate... U know more than i do about kicking asses

    @Zeina :: "crushing dreams and hopes so we could see clearly!" nicely written indeed :)

    @Kathryn :: I am amazed of your positive spirit, Thank you for the motivative comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share