Saturday, February 6, 2010

9 stupid things we all did!!!


1- You believed that a certain pen brought good luck in exams

2-You waited a long time for your 5 minutes of fame and screwed it up

3- You walked fast to the kitchen and realized that you have no idea why you went there in the first place

4- You felt bad in a good day or good in a bad day

5- You acted disgusted from a type of food that you have never even tried

6- You made an ugly first impression with someone and became best friends

7- You had stomach ache and ate something you know for sure will make things worse

8- You didn't tell you parents that you are sick so you can go out

9- You invented a technique so you won't forget your keys, mobile and wallet, but you ended up forgetting to apply the technique!!!

3 comments:

  1. I extend the last one into making a list of things to do, to buy, to whatever, and then forgetting to read this list, then installing an application on my phone with said list, forget to use it, then put it as a STICKER on my PHONE and completely ignore it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am disgusted from t7al sandwich that you enjoy a lot.. i didn't try it and won't ever ever .. ever (Did i mention ever?) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did;
    1. I've always used uni-ball pen in exams and always ware my blue sweatpants,,
    5. before I even try Mongolian food I hated it..Now it is one of my top 5 list of favorite food,,
    6. my BFF Nora I used to hate her so much and always tried avoiding her in lectures and now look at us :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share