Friday, August 6, 2010

People I have been

1- The shy kid who was attached to the teacher

2- The boy who broke all his toys while trying to "fix" them ... other things at home had there share of fixing as well.

3- After I ran out of toys I created a hobby of collecting empty cement sacks and burning them " I used to BBQ hot dogs on like that"

4- After I got caught by the guard, and he told my parents I got a hobby... that was tennis, and Joking

5- I became the slapped by reality boy!!!... or you can say a heavy metal fan... and my Jokes became better, plus in some parts reality can be a wonderful thing

6- I became the ambitious university student that worked hard to have a competitive value over other fresh graduates.

7- I was welcomed by reality , Hard work is a must, stress is something I got used to, No pain no gain so stand!... got bored of jokes so I started to make jokes that no one would understand

8- People around me got used to my jokes, so I made a blog and I'm going through a "9" phase...I hope shall end soon.

9- I became a filthy rich man ...but also a very modest person who loves charity work to avoid taxes... a man can only hope :) !!

9 comments:

  1. Nice post :)
    Haven`t we all been thru more than one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad and honored to say that i lived to see half of those ppl or lets call them (adis). looking forward to meeting number 9 tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ haitham , thanks man, glad you like it
    @ rami : I wish it comes soon
    @ dr. mohammed: thank you mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ! I cant remember no.6 man !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting :) i see you've "developed" very well !

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LUAI ... me neither
    @Jano ...lol can't wait ti'll no.9
    @Anonymous thanx alot, but who is this plz?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanna see the shy kid. We have a lot of broken things at home, so no need to break them.... you can just focus on fixing them..... and of course you'll pay us for practice. Why? Well coz you are filthy rich of course and we want what is best for you .... so share the love (and by that i mean the dough) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @lulwa ... hehe ... that shy kid used to cry when a semester is finished ... the teacher is on sick leave ... and never said a word when meeting someone new ... beleive me if it worked fine i would still be that shy kid ;) as for fixing as they say "if you are good at something ..don't do it for fee" so I demand to be paid ... and I would love to see the filthy rich me ... I miss him already

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share