Sunday, July 26, 2009

To Bid You Farewell!!!

In the last month and a half ;My Best friend Rami Came Back from the US. for a Visit, he did a really silly joke by surprising Me, it was a huge conspiracy , I hated him for doing that to me, and I will never forget it!

Most of the people Live and die without having a true friend , I Consider my self lucky with the friends I have, but once they are gone, I live in a huge Void of space, Just waiting for something to happen. I was really sad he left, but the great memory remains!

we volunteered to usher events, we even had dinner with Lena Chamamyan, A wonderful voice and character , played bowling, did stupid stuff and had our usual fights.

and this time was the time where we really had a blast, I'll miss seeing you bro, but I sure had the time of my life. there is another person I would like to thank for being in my life, however I'd rather do this in person.

Maybe some action is what has been missing from my life recently, and I am to bid another friend farewell too , Fadi; he doesn't know I know that yet, and I don't wanna tell him that, I figured that i stinck at goodbyes!

This post goes for all the Good people that leave fast.... cheers!!!

P.S. the name of the post is a song name by Opeth!

4 comments:

  1. come on it wasn't a silly joke,it was so good! :p and btw ur more than welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ady, u r welcome in blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAD DINNER WITH LENA CHAMAMYAN?!!?! Where the hell was I! I LOVE HER!!!
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farah : you were in dubai, and she is really a wonderful modest person and an outstanding singer :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share