Friday, July 10, 2009

volunteer of the year


Living a life where career stress takes all you time and thinking, plus being a social person who like to have a good time, strange combination,I know but I found the perfect solution , the other day i went to Tareq Al Nasser concert at the roman Audiom , it was a great show indeed specially with the girl vocalists from tunisia and the amazing voice of Abu-Al sa3eed (who had the biggest applause i ever saw for a musician) and sahar khalifa .

After the concert I got an offer that I cannot refuse , It was to volunteer at Al-Balad Theater to help usher the events they have and make sure everything is okay.

The next day I was on the Audiom's door taking tickets and arranging seats, bringing ice, it was a lot of hard work but I enjoyed the shows as well, and the sense of achievement i got was incredible, I can't wait until the next event, I wonder what would it be!!!

2 comments:

  1. with you who knows what's next!
    i'm sure alot of poeple hated you while ushering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u'll enjoy it next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share