Friday, November 6, 2009

Where the good times Go???

I know It has been a while folks, But I was busy being a working class hero... lots of tasks, allergy comes in handy whenever the weather changes, I had my share of anti histamines, I think I'm a great asset for the medical industry!!!.

early last week I had a job mission, there was a conference and our company was a software sponsor , and they thought of me as the person in front of the cannon ball, but It all went well.

The 2 days I spent were full of hard work, but I found myself with a lovely, easygoing and cooperative team, there were around 10 people, I thought I was the only outsider among them, but yesterday I realized, the maximum number of people who already knew each other was 3!!!, and the rest were just like me , it is amazing how harmonic the work was, how together we enjoyed the hardest moments, and how with each step we took we became closer to success in our mission!.

what I learned from this experience is : " if you know your task, you are good to go, you don't really need time to adapt!" .

I'll miss the team I worked with, but I wonder if I left a fingerprint in their lives during this short time!



2 comments:

  1. salamtak Adi... so true what u learned from that experience and am so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah ysalmek dear,
    thank you so much , you helped alot through this by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share