Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a day in paradise


Today I woke up at 7:00 am, brushed my teeth, got dressed and got out. On my way to find a taxi . I remembered that i forgot to take my medicine -which if I didn't take I'd be coughing like a 20 years old exhaust-so i went back to the apartment after I told my friend to buy something for breakfast.

after I took the medicine I took a cab picked up my friend and went to work, the taxi driver didn't have change , so I had to agree to the rip off with a smile on my face!.

I arrived early to work , turned on the computer, checked my email and my attendance log, I found out that I had a leave on monday for 1:45 hours, and I didn't move a muscle on that day, so I had to contact HR to resolve the issue. I spent all day looking for a 4 digit number the number was 9402, which is an application port number... can you imagine!!!... all day.

I also was late for a meeting because the restaurant took so long to prepare the sandwiches and traffic jam, and the food wasn't even good!.I walked from work to home, It was a 50 minuets walk because I tried to find a shortcut!

Well; moral of the story is : I shall keep my medicine at work since i don't need it at home, I forgive the taxi driver because the same thing can happen to me, maybe 9402 is only a number but I'm proud I could find it, and walking is a good sport! ... I guess it wasn't just another dull day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man this sucks!

    My ex-office didn't keep tabs on who came in and out, so lunch hours were always long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I used to have long lunch hours too! gosh I miss that!!! welcome KJ!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share