Friday, October 16, 2009

This story is symbolic

There was A princess ,
she was waiting in a place,
where she lived happily,

She fell in love,
she was as peaceful as a white dove.
she had all she wants in this love.

But an adviser came up with a thought,
and to the palace a young prince he brought,
and the king never cared for what the princess thought.

Her man needed time,
for all he can afford is bread and thyme,
and he didn't have a dime
to be with what he called " the love of mine"

The princess was forced to see the young prince,
the peasant lover was overwhelmed with anger
"how come this prince thinks he can claim what is mine?" he said
"for maybe I'm not the best... but I would Cherish my queen the best"
"its not the crown,
its not the fame...
its the tear I drop whenever she looks away..."

the prince left the palace and he shall wait and may reappear,
when the lover and the princess shall wait in suspense fear!!!

Note: this poem may mean different things to different people, it is about "someone else" that is trying to take what is "something" from you, It may remind you of reoccurring incidents!!!



7 comments:

  1. Omg! its a very realistic sad story! I loved it!! and I had tears in my eyes while reading it! However, I would like to believe that the peasant and the princess will live happily ever after in this story and in other similar ones.

    ps: your posts are really amazing Adi, So keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say give me the prince's number, ill make it look like an accident .. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rima: glad it touched a part of you and thanks for the constant motivation

    Rami: I think if you gave the peasunt loads of money you wont need to kill any1..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adi.... my friend, you got into me with this and suprised of you wrote... unfortunatly,there alot of peasunts and few princes but nobality is measured by character not poistion.... poor peasunt but I think he shouldnt think that the prince should claim whats his.... because its not WHAT, she is a human with a heart and soul not something you can buy.... the peasunt is a prince to me and visa versa..... and I think if you gave money to the peasunt he wont take it because its not important to him.... if he really is a nobile one....
    Thanks man for sharing this peom with us and im sure it will remain in my mind alot of time...

    Saif

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a peasant too lol .. i guess the only way is to kill a dragon. the person will be famous then and the money will flow like frozen leaves in the fall. but what is "kill a dragon" exactly? is it to prove a point, to have support of family or society or is it just a simple last man stand where you confront your worst fears and do the unthinkable.

    great post as always my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the princess and the peasant....I always root for the underdog.

    I can relate to being without any $$ as well!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share