Friday, October 23, 2009

The unlucky lucky me!

Well , I was writing the unfortunate events that I have had this week, but after I realized that I spent 30 minuets talking about only one incident I realized that it will take me forever to say them in details.




1- I lost my mobile 5 times " yes five..it was lost once and it took me from Saturday to Thursday to get it back home".

2- lost my apartment keys 2 times "always happens".

3- Got the news that there will be no raise this month " yes of course it is the international crisis"

4- had been waiting for a bad thing that is going to happen but I can tell you what! "I can't means that I won't..even if you ask..sorry"

5- got stuck in the elevator once and on the way out i almost got cut into half...who on earth would design and elevator that has hidden blade doors that close so fast even if someone was in the middle.

6- Was waiting 3 days to eat my frozen meal that turned out to be the worst meal I ever had.

7- Had to be away from people I love.

8- Had minimum or no contact with people around me!

9- I almost missed the bus because of a long delayed meeting! " i had to run like forest gump"

and What makes me wonder about is the fact that i still wake up every morning , I look at the mirror with a smile and lie to my self by saying " today , everything seems to be OK!!!" and I go to work convinced in this fantasy!... so stupid of me..I know

yours,

Adi Nashashibi


9 comments:

  1. hi man, keeefk? missed me? :)
    well as you posted in points i will comment in points:
    1. you really need to solve this issue.
    2. i should make some extra spare keys, (just in case)
    3. yeah right!, international crisis my *ss
    4. we all do wait the bad things to happen :(
    5. what the hell!! when and where that happened?
    6. yucky, i think we shouldn't get frozen meal any more,
    7. we all are away from the people we love, but what is worse is we are near the people we hate!
    8. that's clear, since i'm away this week ;)
    9. i'm sure you don't want me to comment in public

    you are not stupid bro, but you should think again and say: "i must smile today because tomorrow will be worse",

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting again man..

    1) some ppl don't even have a cell phone and if they do and lost it, they can't afford a new one.
    2) some ppl don't even have a home but at the same time they have the keys.
    3)most of the companies put the sad face and pretend they can't give raises just for the sake of saving more money although they have a lot (any reason to make cuts).
    4)i hope i know the thing you CAN'T tell.. or else..
    5) some ppl died in a falling elevator..
    6) frozen food sucks
    7) being away from ppl you love is better than losing them for ever,
    8) coz the ppl arund you suck.. and you don't need them
    9) at least one person had to run like forest gump just to save their life from something that wants to hurt them.

    do you feel more lucky now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    Man it could get worse trust me... keep focusing that every day will be better and eventually you will start remembering where you put your keys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. allouh: all is true , about elevator long story, but don't use muscles to open a stuck elevator

    Rami:You know man! , chill , and of course I felt better with you commenting

    KJ: I'll do my best man, but isn't it ironic how our lives depend so much on little things like keys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adiiiiiii am really sorry u had to go through all these tough incidents but u know what, thank God their effect was temporary :) and i hope this week is treating u better, but am sure that the coming week will be great :)ok i think ur whole life will be great :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. well rima, thanks but this week i got sick, just didnt want to write another sad post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, you are not stupid! If we all just assumed that no good would ever come our way, it would become like a self-fulfilling prophecy! We HAVE to believe that things will improve and act accordingly...that's how we get our lives to turn around! I'm sure of it...things really DO get better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you kathryn that was really motivating, I have a lot of good thing that i am really thankful for in life, but there are times where bad things are too many to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 5..I hate that feeling to keep on waiting for that bad thing.. And it doesn’t come so you will steel feel worried.. 'Cause tomorrow you will be waiting again :/
    To keep on smiling everyday and face all the hard times with a smile on your face.. That's called being brave :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share