Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Strange Hair Day!!!

People always hope for a good hair day, and when they are upset they say " having a bad hair day",Well... Today for me was a "strange Hair day".

Today was the first day in the rest of my life (of course it was... but had to start somehow!).



I came to work, started a task that was assigned to me yesterday end of the day, I was actually glad because I prepared all the items I need for the task since I didn't have time to actually start with it, and things went smoothly... Until... KABOOM; I found that the template I take as a reference for my review tasks has been changed ; it kinda became a whole new document that needs restructuring.

Two months ago; such incidence would have caused me to announce "code red " in my "Brain department" and start seeking a contingency plan.

Today the little Adi behind the fancy desk that is behind the red velvet curtain inside my Brain Department yelled : " Assess then react!!!" , so I decided to proceed as before since the task was initiated according to the older Version and no notification was received by my side.

It is quite strange, I finally reached a point where I can make a decision that has consequences, although I might be blamed for it, but I have to start at some point!!!

Another incident; I went down with a colleague to smell a bit of fresh air " as in the Opera O Sole mio (l'aria freska)" , we were talking about a graduation project for a university student we saw few months ago, it was an alarm clock that sprays water when it rings then it runs away... my other colleague was saying " I swear to God, if it throws Water at me I will *#$#$%&%$" when suddenly a huge amount of water fell on both of us from a window.... Yes people... KARMA exists!!!

And finally I went to a restaurant and the waiter was strangely nice to me.. I even thought he was gay but it turned out that he is nice to everyone. But really he was nice in a scary way, He refilled my soda free of charge without even asking!... is there still such nice people in the world?!.

Advice: strange hair days are the most worthy of being documented!!!

yours,
Adi Nashashibi

7 comments:

  1. these are all random events that met in the same day :)
    but remember that randomness is not completely random, sometimes it is very complicated and organized too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, God! That water dropping on you was CREEPY!
    Did it land on your hair??
    And what was the deal with that waiter???

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. allouh : I agree that there is no such thing as coincidence

    Kathryn : yes it did land on my hair and my friend's hair, and I found out today that this waiter is famous for making guys feel creepy!!!
    and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Adi.... although I saw your hair cuts many times , but couldnt imagine that it will cause you these events.... anyways, I disagree with Allouh ( hi man!) and you about coincidences... they are real and happening to us humans, maybe thinking out of the box , they maybe a certain plans but we ( humans) cant understood them cuz we dont have the capablity to..as for the waiter story.. nice ppl can do strange things!
    Note: dont cut your hair if your going to face him again
    very nice post my friend and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. a joy to read indeed my dear friend! thanks for typing in this style.. its your own and i love it.
    "Today was the first day in the rest of my life".. the day you said this line.. i said it while i was driving back from work. it freaked me out that you mentioned it in the post! para*%$#$psychology

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rami : Thank you man Glad you liked it , and OMG I actually thought it was weird to write it in such a post, this is why I added the comment after it, but it felt wrong to delete it! peace

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share